I started writing this blog to provide an outlet for my galactic ideas. It appears they strike the right chord with my fellow readers as I have recently been nominated for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award. The blogger that nomiated me is Kyle Reece (great name by the way) over at http://365storyteller.com. Kyle has been keeping this great blog up for a bit over two months, and has produced a story a day without fail; a feat in and of itself. I am glad to have inspired a fellow blogger. Sometimes I feel I may have missed my target, but then something like this happens. Kyle has spoken very kind words of my blog and I would like to do the same. Please check out his writings (more than 60 to date). It is truly Flash Fiction.
So here are rules for this award:
1) Display the award logo on your blog. (See the picture above!)
2) Link back to the person who nominated you. (See the first paragraph!)
3) State seven things about yourself.
1. I am a Bio-physics Major
2. I have a daughter
3. My wife and I have the same middle name (female and male versions)
4. My daughter’s middle name is after the Egyptian goddess of Magic and Life
5. I love math
6. I read comic books
7. PKD is my biggest writing influence
4) Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award and notify them:
I only have two nominations:
Onebreathmeditation over at: http://onebreathmeditation.wordpress.com. This blog has shown so many people the simplicity of meditation; something that many would never discover if not for the easy-to-read delivery given on onebreathmeditation. If meditation advice isn’t inspiring, I don’t know what is.
and Kyle over at: http://365storyteller.com. Kyle has accomplished a great feat. No matter what you are writing it is impressive to be able create a new story each day. The creative juices are definitely flowing through his keys (just 15 years ago it would be the pen). Kyle is an inspiration to each of us. I have trouble putting a story up each week, let alone each day.
5) Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements.
Kyle, Thanks again. This nomination made my week.
-James D Lee